Tuesday 24 July 2007

I am not a Luddite.

Ok, I may have to take that stupid Feedburner ticker off my page. It lies! Seriously, no ego there – I know for a fact that my number of readers is greater than (okay, fine, maybe equal to) my shoe size.

My UK shoe size.

I think the issue is that it tracks who accesses the Feedburner feed rather than the Blogger/Atom or whatever feed. Blogger recently posted some information on how to integrate the two, but I think it does so by redirecting Blogger traffic to Feedburner. But I don’t want to do that, because the Feedburner page is ugly! Hmmph.

Apparently Microsoft offers something similar, but Feedburner is owned by Google and Google >>> Microsoft.

I don’t know where I’m going with this, except maybe to suggest that maybe Sho and RSS don’t mix… “Really Simple” my left foot.

No comments: